Friday, February 10, 2012

Update

Just an update about my travels so far.

I'm behind on my blog posts and am trying to catch up before the details leave my brain but it is difficult to find the time when all I really want to do is keep moving and seeing people, places, and things...so nouns.

I have left Taiwan but plan on five more posts for Taiwan plus a tutorial of sorts on my time there. I'm now in the Philippines and enjoying the improved weather. If you've been following the blog at all and noticed a change in the picture sizes (those embedded in the posts) and wondered why I started using smaller sizes, then today you get your answer... I've been using a smaller size for a few reasons. I find the smaller size loads faster on slower Internet connections like some I've experienced over seas, on mobile devices it displays the photos better, and lastly I've been trying to share more photos and don't want to massively long posts due to the photos, unless people want that?

Below are a few maps I made with Google to document what I've been doing. The first map are places I've been. I've only placed markers for cities I've spent some time exploring and not just passing through.



View Where I've Been So Far in a larger map

This second map is places I still hope to travel to.


View Places to go in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. Quite a map of destinations and ones yet to be visited.
    Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see Seattle on the "to go map" :( are you not coming back? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocan I have your computeroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    Dustin

    ReplyDelete