Monday, April 30, 2012

Update (2)

Just another update about my travels so far.

I'm behind on my blog posts again and am trying to catch up. I'm in Japan now and my blog has me leaving Taiwan and making it to the Philippines. I've actually been to the Philippines and South Korea now, which means I have several posts to make.

I'm sure I'll catch up soon. I'm planning on taking a day or two to type my blog up to at least me making it to Japan and then I'll be good about posting a post about 1.5 times a week until caught up.

My own hard coded map of where I've been with some pathways shown, which start from Seattle:




Below are a few maps I made with Google to document what I've been doing. The first map are places I've been. I've only placed markers for cities I've spent some time exploring and not just passing through.



View Where I've Been So Far in a larger map

This second map is places I still hope to travel to.


View Places to go in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment