Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cali!!!!

First full day in Cali and I spent all of it inside fixing computers, but hey...it is for family. I have most of everything done. I just need to finish working on my mother's laptop. Wasn't a complete waste of a day because I spent it with family by my side but it would have been nice to get out more.
Tomorrow I get to drive with my mom to work and then drive my brother to an audition. I really don't want to have to drive in L.A. but it can't be avoided. I'm looking forward to walking down to the beach but that might have to wait until Saturday.
Tip for the day don't try to have an in-depth personal conversations on a hungry stomach and low on energy...you end up saying things you don't mean. You'd think as an adult I'd have learned this by now, but maybe someday.

1 comment:

  1. Nevada was way better Washington was on the opposite spectrum and honestly central California such as the beach which is long is boring due to the constant environment and awkward urbanization.
    Q

    ReplyDelete