Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finally Leaving Seattle

Finally left Seattle for the first leg of my trip, which is in Long Beach, CA. I also quickly found out that I can create and title blog posts but sadly can't compose them from my phone. I'll be limited to only adding entries from a computer.
If anyone is interested in traveling two weeks after Thanksgiving you'll be happy to know most flights are close to empty or are only lightly packed. I had a whole row to myself on South West going to Salt Lake City, and found I still had the seat next to me empty continuing my travels to Los Angles.
Seeing family so far as been what I've come to expect on these intermittent reunions, which is heart warming and chaos. Lets just saying getting a blanket for the night was more interesting than it would have been in Seattle.
That's all for now and my tip for the day would be if the flight attendant asks if they can get you anything else always ask for something additionally to drink because staying hydrated on flights is harder than I remember.

3 comments: