Sunday, December 11, 2011

Getting Around


In the last two days I've decided even the name of a familiar interstate (I405 & I5) can make you feel closer to home. I did manage to take my brother to an audition and enjoyed the process but don't enjoy driving around the LA area. I think if I was in my own car I would feel better.
I managed to get my hair chopped down after much discussion with my mom, but over all I'm happy. Now I just have to pass the girlfriend test! :X
Still fixing computers, so I had to make a journey to Fry's today and along the way took a few shots of some sights. I hope Dustin enjoys the pics as he is my only follower so far and he asked for more pics. I'll keep trying for more.
I still haven't made it to the beach, but maybe tomorrow.
A tip for the day is that no matter what Fry's you go in it is basically the same. If Fry's is a second home to you like it is to me this makes you feel closer to home no matter which Fry's you're in.

1 comment:

  1. That looks lame the people you were with except for the guys need to be punched in the face for ruining your photography unless of course it just so happens there are other reasons.
    Q

    ReplyDelete